Shree Balaji Services is leading manufacturers and supplier of Reverse Osmosis Plant, Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plant, Reverse Osmosis water purifier plant for Industrial and Commercial uses with capacity range 200 LPH to 10,000 Liter per hour. Our range of Industrial Reverse Osmosis water treatment plants are best known for operational fluency, low maintenance, easy to install and the likes. These are designed and fabricated under the strict vigilance of professionals using optimum quality raw material, obtained from trusted vendors of the industry.
Specifications of Reverse Osmosis Plant
- Production Range:200 Liters per Hour(LPH) to 5000 Liters Per Hour (KLPH)
- Material:Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) / Stainless Steel (SS) / Mild Steel Rubber, Epoxy Lining (MSRL/MSEL)
- Operation:Semi and Fully automatic machinery, Dashboard, Reporting and Analytics (DAR) for managing multi plant operations using Mobile, Laptop, and Tablets.
Working Process of Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Technology:
Reverse Osmosis is a process in which dissolved inorganic solids (such as salts, color, and odor agents etc.) are removed from water. This is accomplished by passing pressurized water pushing through a semi permeable membrane. Reverse Osmosis processes can remove up to 90%-98% of dissolved particulate matter.
- Step 1: Removes dirt, sediment, sand and other physical particles
- Step 2: Granular Carbon Filter which reduces chlorine, organics, odor, smell and turbidity from water
- Step 3: Block Carbon Filter that further reduces chlorine, odors and other chemicals
- Step 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane in which bacteria, heavy metals, salt, bad mineral substances and other dissolved matter and chemical drugs are removed from water
- Step 5: Rear anti-bacteria activated carbon filter that improve the taste of water
Features of Reverse Osmosis Plant:
- Improves Taste of water for drinking
- Latest membrane technology
- Produce high quality water
- RO water purification systems are easy to clean and service.
- RO systems remove pollutants from water including nitrates, pesticides, sulfates, fluoride, bacteria, pharmaceuticals, arsenic and much more.
- Easy to maintenance and low cost of installations.
Common Uses of Reverse Osmosis Plant
- Drinking water
- Food processing industry
- Beverage industry
- Brewing industry
- Electronics industries
Indian Market Cities:
We are trusted manufacturer and supplier of industrial and commercial use reverse osmosis water treatment plant in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Meerut, Agra, Jaipur, Biwadi, Rewari, Palwal, Panipat, Ahmadabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kochi, Rajkot, Indore, Kolkata, Jabalpur, Patna, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Kanpur, Ludhiana, Surat, Bhopal, Vishakhapatnam, Cuttack, Nagpur in India.
Export Market Countries:
We are trusted manufacturer and exporter of industrial and commercial use Reverse Osmosis water treatment plant in Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Thailand, Burma/ Myanmar, Nigeria, UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Jeddah, Riyadh, Ethiopia, Egypt, Kuwait, Philippines, Turkey, Germany, Indonesia, Botswana, Bolivia, Argentina, Vietnam, South Africa and all over the world.